Paul has been involved in the health and fitness industry for nine years. During this time he has worked with thousands of clients in the areas of weight loss, muscle gain, rehabilitation and sports performance.
Paul is highly regarded within the fitness Industry and has received the following awards for his dedication;
05/06 Personal Trainer of the Year
Clinical Excellence Award, Australian Sports Kinesiology Institute
Paul is dedicated to furthering his ability to help his clients in any way possible and to educating other professionals so they can achieve amazing results with people from all walks of life.
- Diploma of Sports Kinesiology
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- Level 1 Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- Certified Conditioning Coach
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level II
- Cert IV Personal Training
- Cert III Group Fitness
- AGSHSS Myofascial and Trigger Point Release Therapist
- Biosignature Level 1
- Level 2 Kettlebell Coach
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- CHEK Golf Biomechanic
- Cert III Gym Instructor
- AGSHSS Integrated Corrective Exercise Level VI
- Level II First Aid
Sean has been involved in health and fitness for his entire life. An avid Rugby League player and swimmer, he competed at State level in swimming and played as a junior for the Roosters squad.
Since leaving school Sean got right into the fitness industry, started a successful Personal Training Business and after completing the DC Health Performance mentoring program, was offered a position as head trainer. He is now also an elite Olympic Weightlifter, achieving a National Level total after only 1 year of training.
- Undergoing Bachelor Exercise Science at Sydney University
- Poliquin International Certification program Level 2 State Coach
- Catalyst Athletics Weightlifting Coach
- Biosignature Practitioner
- Active Release Techniques Lower Extremity Certified
- DC Health Performance Mentoring Program Instructor
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Certificate III Gym Instructor
Daniel has experienced first hand the transformative power of fitness, helping him gain over 10 kgs of muscle and transform his life. He is now studying Chiropractic to help his clients get even better results.